I wrote an article of Jay Park’s Asian Tour schedule that included the Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia at GoKpop last April 19th and also reposted it here in my blog the same day. I’m posting updates on the mechanics of his visit.
Jay Park will be here in the Philippines from May 4 to 6 to promote his full-length album, New Breed, that was released in February and became No. 1 on the iTunes R&B/Soul Albums charts in the US, Canada and Australia; No. 2 in Japan; and No. 5 in France.
The title track of the album “Know Your Name” features also famous rapper Dok2, who happens to be 1/2 Korean and 1/4 Filipino. In the track, “I Love You”, Jay worked together with composer and producer Rob Knox, is known to have worked with Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and many more.
Watch a video of Jay Park inviting to his shows in the Philippines from May 4-6, 2012 at Universal Music’s facebook.
****ADMISSION TO ENCLOSED VENUE FOR THE LIVE PERFORMANCE AND SIGNING SESSION PROCEDURE:
1) Jay Park will be performing live and will hold a signing session activities at the Eastwood Mall Open Park on May 4, 2012 (Friday) and at the Venice Piazza at McKinley Hill on May 5, 2012 (Saturday) and at the Lucky Chinatown Mall on May 6, 2012 (Sunday).
2) There will be an enclosed area set-up fronting the stage where people who are entitled to get in the enclosed area are only the Sponsors (seated), Mall Executives (seated), MCA Music Staff and those who buy Jay Park’s “New Breed” album at the venue (standing/seated – see PROMO TOUR ALBUM PACKAGE below).
3) Jay Park’s “New Breed” album serves as a ticket only to the mall where the album is bought. For example, if a fan bought a copy of “New Breed” at Eastwood Mall Open Park, the album is good as a ticket to the showcase and signing session at Eastwood Mall Open Park only and not at Venice Piazza at McKinley Hill the next day or at Lucky Chinatown Mall on May 6th. One album = one entry. If you want to be in the enclosed areas of two or all three malls, you will need to buy the album in each mall. If you have companions, your companions will have to buy their own copies of the album to be able to enter.
4) Selling of the albums will start as soon as the mall gates open. There will be a selling booth near the venue. You will be given a showcase ticket together with the album purchased. The showcase ticket will correspond to the album package that you purchased.
PROMO TOUR ALBUM PACKAGES
* PHP1500 – SHIRT BUNDLE: “New Breed” album (CD+DVD) + “New Breed” Poster + “New Breed” Shirt + Meet and Greet raffle ticket (VIP Seat)
* PHP750 – BALLER BUNDLE: “New Breed” album (CD+DVD) + “New Breed” Poster + “New Breed” Baller (Regular Seat)
* PHP550 – BASIC BUNDLE: “New Breed” album (CD+DVD) + “New Breed” Poster (Standing)
5) Signing session slots are VERY LIMITED. Only those who will purchase the first 200 SHIRT BUNDLES per mall will be given signing passes. First come, first served. DO NOT LOSE THE SHOWCASE TICKET AND ALBUM. The signing session will take place after Jay Park’s performance.
6) Only one (1) album per person will be signed. Only the album’s inlay (booklet) will be signed. Personal pens are not allowed on stage. MCA Music will provide markers for you.
MEET AND GREET RAFFLE TICKETS FOR ALL SHIRT BUNDLE BUYERS
10 Meet and Greet slots will be raffled off to all SHIRT BUNDLE buyers per mall.
****To get the latest updates on Jay Park, visit MCA Music’s Facebook page at or Jay Park Live in Manila 2012 Facebook page.
DATES, EVENT, VENUE MAPS AND DIRECTIONS:
May 4, 2012 (Friday) at 7:00PM – Signing Session and Performance at Eastwood Mall Open Park
Map and directions.
May 5, 2012 (Saturday) at 7:00PM – Signing Session and Performance at Venice Piazza at McKinley Hill
Map and directions.
May 6, 2012 (Sunday) at 4:00PM – Signing Session and Performance at Lucky Chinatown Mal
Map and directions.
JAYWALKERS, are you ready? 🙂 Spread the news.