Discover Seoul Pass allows you to enjoy Seoul for 24 hours!
The Seoul Metropolitan Government and the Seoul Tourism Organization have put a lot of time and effort into designing the ultimate tourist pass especially for independent tourists for Seoul!
With Discover Seoul Pass, you may visit any of Seoul’s 16 designated tourist attractions over a period of 24 hours and the pass comes with a map. The Discover Seoul Pass also functions as a transit card (T-money, for paying the subway, the bus, the taxi) and for paying items at the convenience stores, Starbucks, and others. The transit card function does not expire and can be used throughout your stay in Seoul.
The Discover Seoul Pass users can also get a 10 – 20% discount on tickets on the Seoul City Tour Bus’s many tour courses.
Is it possible visit the 16 attractions within 24 hours?
It is possible! Plan your itinerary well by area, maximize your time, and visit the attractions first that opens the earliest and with the latest closing times (like N.Seoul Tower and Grevin Museum) later in the day so that you can fit in all 16 attractions in 24 hours. The pass gives you the freedom to plan your own itineraries, so that you can optimize your budget and time.
Pass Usage Duration
– Entry to tourist attractions : 24 hours (2days/1night). The pass is activated as you visit the first attraction.
– T-money function : No expiration date. Top up as needed and you can get a refund of the remaining balance before your departure.
39,900 won (Save over 70% in admission fees with the Discover Seoul Pass)
– Incheon Airport : KEB Hana Bank currency exchange booths (4 locations), KEB Hana Bank branch (B1 level), CU convenience stores (3 locations)
– Seoul : Myeong-dong Tourist Information Center, the Hongdae branch of KEB Hana Bank, Seoul City Tour Bus ticket booths in front of Gwanghwamun Dongwha Duty Free Shop and in front of Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP).
– Purchase online at the Discover Seoul Pass Official Seller
The Discover Seoul Pass App is a free smartphone app with service in 5 languages (Korea, English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese). Sync your pass with the app to get useful travel information and the remaining time on your pass.
16 Featured Attractions
– Seoul’s Historical Attractions : Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace, Deoksugung Palace, Jongmyo Shrine, Seodaemun Prison History Museum
– Seoul’s Cultural Attractions : Leeum, Samsung Museum of Art; National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul (MMCA Seoul); Museum Kimchikan
– Seoul’s Amusements : N Seoul Tower, MBC World, K-live, Trick Eye Museum, Grevin Museum Seoul, Figure Museum W, Alive Museum
Seoul City Tour Bus : 10 – 20% discount on tickets
How to Use?
1. Plan your itinerary.
2. Top up the T-money.
3. Use the passs as admission tickets to Seoul attractions.
4. Download the app and synchronize it with your pass. Here, you’ll know how much time remains on your pass.
More detailed information at the The Discover Seoul Pass’s official website.
Sources: Visit Seoul website and Discover Seoul Pass website.
Follow Seoul Tourism Organization (Visit Seoul) on Facebook and their website for more information about Seoul.
Follow Korea Tourism Organization on Facebook and Twitter, and Visit Korea’s website.
For Filipinos, you can follow the Korea Tourism Organization – Manila Office’s Facebook page, Twitter, and KakaoTalk (@ktomanila) for more local updates on Korea tourism, events, and promos.